2019 Fundraiser Banquet
The 2019 committee is hard at work to ensure this edition of the Didsbury Fundraiser Banquet is the best yet. We will be serving a Prime Rib dinner with all the trimmings. Our Silent Auction this year will feature a variety of items and our signature "Grab Bags" will make sure you go home with Ducks Unlimited mechandise. We are confident this Fundraiser Banquet will provide you with a evening full of fun and entertainment.
- Banquet Itinerary
- Doors open at 5:00 pm
- 5:00 - 6:30 Silent Auction, Games, Raffles and Visiting
- 6:30 - 7:00 Dinner will be served at 6:30 pm
- 7:00 on - Silent and Live Auctions, Games and Raffles
- Banquet Highlights
- Bob Ronnie Catering
- Silent Auction
- Live Auction
- General Raffle
- Host Bar - open 5:00 pm to the end of the auctions
- Notes to our Guests
- Bidding on a few pre-selected items in our Silent Auction may close before or during dinner. Be sure to come early to view all the items available in the Silent and Live Auctions and to have the opportunity to bid on the early closing items.
- The Live Auction will start immediately after dinner. Time for bidding on the Silent Auction items after dinner may be hectic but we will provide you with ample opportunity to bid on the items you want.
- As you arrive you will be given a bidder's number. All bidding throughout the night in the Silent and Live Auctions may be done using your assigned bidder's number or your name.
- This banquet is a Ducks Unlimited Canada fundraiser. The whole purpose of this banquet is to raise funds to help perpetuate the conservation efforts of Ducks Unlimited Canada. As we do this, we will make every effort to provide our guests with a fun and entertaining evening.
March 02, 2019
|Cocktails 5:00 pm|
Dinner 6:30 pm
Table (10) $500.00
|Early Bird Cut-off|
February 18, 2019
|Updated Sep 16, 2019|
|Bookmark this Website|